Robert Morris University’s School of Business, in conjunction with BrownFlynn is offering a two-day GRI certified training workshop on September 23rd and 24th, 2013. As the first U.S.-certified training partner for the GRI, BrownFlynn is dedicated to educating clients on utilizing the GRI's framework for sustainability reporting and as a management process to achieve bottom-line impact.
BrownFlynn’s GRI-certified course, The GRI Process, is a 16-hour course that teaches organizations how to:
• Focus its efforts in sustainability management.
• Leverage the GRI framework beyond producing a report.
• Utilize GRI tools to determine report topic and subsequent data.
• Identify requirements for a GRI report at different application levels.
• Benefit from increased transparency.
Participants who attend The GRI Process receive:
• Executive’s Cheat Sheet.
• 2-page high-level overview of key GRI concepts and decision points.
• The BrownFlynn Bookmarks – G4.
• Bookmarked consolidation of GRI’s reporting guidance and guidelines in one place, highlighted for ease in finding key elements and the requirements for each of the application levels.
• GRI certificate of completion.
The workshop will take place at Robert Morris University in the Sewall Conference Room, starting at 8am and lasting till 5pm for both days. Those interested in attending the conference should look on the Robert Morris website, here. The registration fee for non-student attendees is $995 and the fee for student attendees is $495. Please register as soon as you can as seats are filling up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Dr. Marcel Minutolo, or Dr. Steven Clinton.